Stay tuned for information on BeachFest 6, 2019
Schedule Of Events
- 12:00pm Kidz Bop Stage: Kids Yoga presented by Gritty Buddha (Morgan will be our instructor!)
- 12:25pm Main Stage: Joanie Leeds high energy Kids music by Joanie and Hula Hoop party side stage with Alison Lehrman
- 1:00pm Vendor Spotlight: “Water Is Life”, environmental awareness conversation for nature lovers of all ages presented by Kostal Paddle
- 1:15pm Kidz Bop Stage: Sea Cliff’s very own Mae Curiale
- 1:35pm Vendor Spotlight: RADD Xfit Kids special
- 1:45pm Merch Tent Sponsored by Adrienne Koster DDS: T-Shirt Tie Dye Station
- 1:55pm Main Stage: NSHS’s very own Ella Oswald Band
- 3:00pm Main Stage: Girls Rising All Star Panel featuring:
-Carnie Wilson, Grammy nominated singer and television personality
-Angela Ruggiero, Gold Medalist US Hockey team and leading figure in the sports world
-Julie Gold, Grammy winning singer songwriter
-Sue Wicks, WNBA Basketball Hall Of Fame
-Suzanne Westenhoefer, ground breaking comedian
- 4:05pm Kidz Bop Stage: Jess Girillo, singer songwriter & instagram phenom
- 4:45pm Main Stage: Comedy by our BF5 MC, Suzanne Westenhoefer
- 5:30pm Main Stage: Sinclair, brings the feel good rock/pop from Nashville, TN
- 6:45pm Main Stage: The Sweet Lizzy Project, a 7 piece band from Havana, Cuba with an americana swagger
- 8:00pm Main Stage: Antigone Rising, Girls Rising & BeachFest creators bring harmony laden alt country/rock
Master of Ceremonies and ground breaking comedian!
MAIN STAGE 4:45pm
Fearless, bold, unapologetic, and freaking hilarious best describes Comedian Suzanne Westenhoefer. She’s made a career out of telling the truth. And, the truth is, life is funny and no one is off limits.
Headliners and BeachFest Co-Creators!
MAIN STAGE 8:30PM
In 2012, Antigone Rising took a trip to the Middle East that gave the band's purpose a whole new meaning. After serving as Cultural Ambassadors for the U.S. State Department in Israel and The West Bank, the women of AR came home charged and motivated to inspire and empower kids, especially young girls, to be anything they want to be. Kristen, Nini and Cathy created BeachFest as a yearly celebration of their nonprofit, Girls Rising, that was born out of that fateful trip across the world that changed the band's destiny!
SWEET LIZZY PROJECT
MAIN STAGE 6:45pm
“Sweet Lizzy Project” is a Cuban Rock band from Havana, Cuba formed in 2013. In 2015 the group released their first album, “Heaven” which gained local and international popularity. In 2017, they were invited to perform on PBS's “Havana Time Machine” alongside “The Mavericks” in Havana, Cuba. This gave them the opportunity to forge a relationship with Mavericks lead singer Raul Malo who invited them to Nashville, TN.
Their latest album “Technicolor” is currently in progress at Blackbird Studios, Nashville TN, mixed by world-renowned sound engineer Niko Bolas and is expected to be released in 2018 on MonoMundo Recordings and Thirty Tigers.
MAIN STAGE 5:30pm
Sinclair is the sixth of nine children raised by a considerably strict pastor in upstate New York. With such a large family and rather stifling upbringing, music quickly became her everyday escape. After making music in New York City and LA, Sinclair picked up in 2011 and chose Nashville as her home.
She's a multi-instrumentalist & self produced her most recent single Pop! Champagne. Sinclair prides herself on creating musical experiences that mirror life — dark and methodical tones, with uplifting bursts of colorful brightness and feel good energy.
KIDZ BOP STAGE 4:05pm
ELLA OSWALD BAND
MAIN STAGE STAGE 1:55pm
KIDZ BOP STAGE 1:15pm
KIDZ BOP STAGE 12:25pm
With her rich, powerful soprano, Joanie Leeds belts out original and traditional songs about crocodiles, hummingbirds, whales, and even mosquitoes. The especially appealing tune “Happy As a Clam” features playful animal idioms and phrases, such as “cat’s got your tongue” and “snug as a bug in a rug.” Parents and kids won’t be able to resist the urge to sing along pretending your hairbrush is a microphone.